The Music Therapist Company, LLC
Harnessing the Power of Self Through Music Therapy
October 19, 2017
Stress can be good and bad. Either way, the body does not differentiate. Your body feels stress and NEEDS to decompress to reset and stay healthy.
Here are 10 simple things to do to help you do that. In no particular order -
1. Walk outside for 30 minutes.
2. Eat with friends that you have not seen in a while.
3. Swim if you have access to that sort of thing.
4. Work out - at the gym or around the house - something out of the ordinary.
5. Watch a movie that brings you joy
6. Sing out loud to your favorite songs like no one is listening
7. Drive to a place you have never been, get out and walk around
8. Read a great book that has nothing to do with the stresses of the week
9. Take a hot bath or shower
Music is a great way to make anything you do more enjoyable. Have you met my friend music? Enjoy.
Self Development & Music Therapy - Part 4
April 30, 2019
Self Development & Music Therapy - Part 3
March 28, 2019
Self Development & Music Therapy - Part 2
February 27, 2019